Similar to mastery criterion, Baseline Criteria allows you to specify the criterion that needs to be met to move a target out of baseline. The criterion is as follows:
- # of correct of trials - Indicates how many trials must be correct for the target to be considered mastered. Trials can be required to occur in a row or in any order.
- Out of a certain number of trials- Allows you to define the total number of trials you wish to require for baseline data to be complete and to move a target out of baseline.
- Maximum trials allowed per day- Define the number of baseline trials, per target, you wish to run each day.
Based on these user-defined values, after baseline data has been collected on a target it will be classified as either failed or mastered in baseline.
- Failed in Baseline – The number of trials required for baseline was met; however the number of trials correct was not met. Once a target fails baseline, it will no longer allow for baseline data collection and will be available to open for acquisition data collection.
- Mastered in Baseline – The number of trials required for baseline was met and the number of trials correct was met. Once a target masters out of baseline, it will no longer allow for baseline data collection and will go directly into maintenance if specified.